LONDON COVID-SAFE MEETING, CONFERENCE AND IT TRAINING ROOMS FOR HIRE AND RENT
Health and safety are our top priorities for all our customers, staff, our suppliers and our community and we are closely monitoring the evolving situation regarding Covid-19.
Our management team would like to reassure you that we are implementing all precautionary measures to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. With the current concern regarding coronavirus(Covid-19) we wanted to let you know the measures we at the Training Room Hire Company is taking to minimise the risk to our clients, our employees, suppliers and our community.
We are currently open for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks – which includes and is not limited to:
• Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from the Government
• Visible signage and hand sanitiser as you enter the building.
• The lift has been marked and it is now one person per lift for those that need it.
• Making hand sanitizer available throughout the venue.
• Delegates will now be assigned to a desk as opposed to two delegates per desk
• We now have crowd management in place restricting a maximum 10 people at the breakout area at a time.
• Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene.
• Ensuring that our staff wear mask while in contact with anybody.
• Trainers will have to ensure that their attendees are observing social distancing based on government regulations.
• There will be no meet and greet, trainers will be given the delegate list and they will take the names of attendees and hand over the list back to us before training starts due to health and safety we need to know who is in the building.
• To limit contact we will not be providing lunch however hot and cold drinks will be available for delegates and they can go out for their lunch.
• After each training, we will be performing deep cleaning to ensure the room is safe for next training.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from the government regarding further developments.
Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with the safety of clients and employees in mind.
Do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 567 7168 or 0207 377 5515 for further information. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!